Minecraft Invedit is the best Minecraft Invetory Editor on the Market! It can work in PC or Macs! You have to download it and then open all the world. A trick is to type /help and talk to people on the server to see commands. These people know a lot about how to use Minecraft Invedit to make custom maps.
Download: Direct #1, Direct #2, MediaFire - Version 0.9.15 for Minecraft Beta 1.9 pre3
INVedit works with new versions of Minecraft but some new items are missing. Sorry if some items may be missing, but everything works fine! We will keep updating this page with updates! If the link is down, make a comment and we will fix it! Make sure to scan the files to ensure they’re virus free, since we are grabbing these links from the web! FreeMinecraftDownload.org can’t be held responsible for any files!
Source code: On github.com. It’s public domain, do what you want.
Other helpful tools you may want to check out:
- Inside Job: Inventory editor for Mac by preble.
- TooManyItems: Inventory editor mod by Marglyph.
- NBTedit: Raw NBT editor by copyboy.
- NBTExplorer: A better NBT editor by jaquadro.
- NEINedit: NBT editor for Mac by G-Man.
- MCEdit: Map editor by codewarrior.
Thank you to copyboy over at Minecraftforum: see this thread. Donate to them if you like their guide!