Minecraft Texture Packs — May 16, 2012, 5:21 PM -
is a game about crafting the world around you. What better way to craft the world than to craft the very stuff the world is made of?
This ispeople. As with life, don’t take it too seriously. A good plentiful helping of Jolicraft will wash the dust away from your dreary world.
- The complete package, changes almost every visual in
- Custom swirly smoke/explosion animation
- “Andre the Wanderer” character skin included
- All terrain items
- GUI & hud
- Moody custom clouds
- All Passive mobs
- All No-So-Passive mobs
- Boat, cart, sign, sun, moon, bed, pumpkinblur, biomes, et cetera, etc, and more!
- 1. Download the jolicraft zip using the download button above.
- 2. Start Minecraft.
- 3. Select “Texture Packs” from the main menu.
- 4. Select “Open Folder”.
- 5. Minecraft’s texture pack folder will open. You must drop the jolicraft zip in this folder.
- 6. Go back to Minecraft. You’ll now see Jolicraft in the texture pack list.
- 7. Be sure to check back often for updates! I add new stuff all the time.
- 1. Jolicraft comes with a bunch of extra features included, like custom sky and fog colours, custom animated water and lava, and random mob variations, and more. You can enable all these features by downloading a program called MCPatcher to patch your game. Once you patch, these features will work right away, no extra work needed.
- 2. Download the latest version of MCPatcher
- 3. Run MCPatcher. It will automatically fill in all the important stuff, like selecting your minecraft folder and enabling most features. From this main screen you can enable “Bettergrass”, “Random Mobs”, and “Custom Colors”. Click the “Patch” button. It will Patch. Then, exit MCPatcher and start up Minecraft with much more custom Jolicraft goodness.
- 4. This is the quick verison of how to install. If things go wrong or if you have any problems with MCPatcher
Download [16x] Jolicraft texture pack for Minecraft 1.2.5/12w19a:
Jolicraft for Minecraft 12w19a
Credits to: andrejolicoeur