X-Ray Mod for Minecraft 1.2.4
X-ray as the name says is a tool that makes selected blocks transparent letting you see what you want. You can use it to find needed materials, check out whats wrong with your redstone circuit and more.
NOTE: Currently this mod changes Minecraft’s *.class files making it not compatible with some mods. I’m almost sure that it cannot be changed but I’m still looking for a solution.
NOTE2: The forge merged file should be installed ON TOP of forge. That means forge first, then this. The FORGE “compability” package contains onle 1 file. You still need the normal version of xray. That means you need to replace the “yy.class” file from the original version with the forge one. The rest of the installation is the same.
- Install Risugami’s mod loader
- Download the package below and extract it.
- Open .minecraft\bin folder.
- Open the “minecraft.jar” file with a archive manager program(7 zip, winrar etc).
- Drag the extracted files to the archive and overwrite if needed.
- If you didn’t already, delete the META-INF folder from the archive.
- (Optional) Download and install Lahwran’s NoVoidFog mod which deletes fog deep undergound.
The mod comes with 3 funtions:
- Xray-> “x” key
- Brightness-> “c” key ; Press once to highlight mobs or press twice for everything. 3th time resets to default
- Cave finder-> “v” key
- You can change the hotkeys in the Controls menu(Yes, the games one).
You can change the blocks you want to show/hide in the menu(ctrl+x).
- Red – hidden
- Transparent – shown
- You change it with ENTER.
Or Damn That Done Button. A simple mod which changes the position of the “Done” button in the controls menu. After instaling it, that damn button goes to the center bottom of the screen.