Some large factory
Power Crystals for miners
Wheat maker – bonemeal is in the builder.
GUI for miners (keyboard control still works)
Flint maker – breaks gravel until its all turned into flint
Automatic bonemeal-supplied tree farm
Sugar cane farm with automatic harvesting.
Notice : This mod requires ModLoader for Minecraft 1.3.1 .
Power Craft 3.4.8 for Minecraft 1.3.1
- Intuitive yet powerful industrial mod
- Ideal for automatic farming
- Easier than BuildCraft or IndustrialCraft
- This mod contains the best pieces of all my redstone mods,and it is the only industrial mod I will update in the future.
- Config files in .minecraft/config let you solve id conflicts and change many properties.
Here is a video – not completely correct, but useful spotlight:
- Download and install ModLoader for Minecraft 1.3.1
- Download the zip file through the download button.
- Put it into .minecraft/mods. DO NOT EXTRACT THE ZIP!
- Run Minecraft.
- Open .minecraft / ModLoader.txt, and find the errors.
- You may get ID conflict (“Slot already occupied by…”).
- To fix it, open appropriate config file in .minecraft/config, and edit the ids.
- Config files for this mod start with FC prefix. Open them with Notepad.
==== 3.4.8 ====
- source code is now packed with the binaries, so if someone feels like updating it to 1.3,
he can. Otherwise it can taker over a month.### FIXES ###
- fixed many bad things in weasel
- unconnecting devices from weasel network now works properly
- fixed glitch when you could crash the game by placing light inside the iron ledge block.
- corrected some redstone updates
- Weasel’s interrupt calls (update, termIn, touchEvent) are no longer interruptible.
instead the calls are queued, so nothing is lost nor broken
- fixed bugs where some messing with guis resulted in NullPointers and other cute things
- corrected many minor mistakes and bugs
- reworked image manipulation library and image storage format. This means that old image
disks need to be formatted if you want to use them again.### WRITABLE DISKS ###
All kinds of disks are now writable by program
For all of these, instead of ???.name, you can use driveName.SLOTtext disks:
(plain text disk)
use variable text.name, also you can assign it.
note: it works as variable, eg. getfirst(text.mytxt, 10) will give you first 10 chars
lists: have now functions
(these are lists with numeric indexes)
(new type, holds variables and can work as dictionary)
all things that work for touchscreen, with img.name
img.name = “red”; (or 0xff0000, or color(…)) – set all pixels to color
img.resize(w,h) – this also erases the disk.
### NEW IMAGE FUNCTIONS ###
(for image disks, add img.name. before the func name, for touchscreen touchscreenName.)
frame(x1,y1,x2,y2,color) – only frame, dont touch the inside
ellipse(x, y, w, h, color)
- x,y is left top of the rect the ellipse is drawn into
- fill the area from coords, with color.
- sorry DarkHog, but your recursive code didn’t work well, now it’s done using a loop and Stack.
clear() – set all pizels to -1
resize(w,h) – clear and resize, but works only for disks, not for TS.
- if there is a disk with given name, save to it the whole screen (resize if needed)
- if there is a disk with this name, clear screen and draw this disk from top-left corner.
- if used smartly you can make double-buffering with these functions, animations, window system
and many more cool things.
### New features in the DIGITAL WORKBENCH ###
- it was completely reworked, now the inventory shows only on the front page.
- added icon button for “back”, because its smaller
- you can edit data disks
- added gui for libraries
- obviously library don’t have the highlitings you get in Weasel Controller,
because the functions and variables aren’t known to the library compiler;
but it is not a problem, it compiles all right.
- se below for info about LIBS.
- images up to 260×130, but they cause a bit of lag, please use the smallest size you need.
- much better zoom range (more room == more zoom)
- new color picker indicator
- ** KEY CONTOLS ** !
- hold L & drag to draw line
- press F and click to fill (bucket)
- hold R & drag to draw rectangle
- hold B & drag to draw border = frame
- hold C & drag to draw circle (or ellipse)
- right click is always color -1 = invisible. It works also with fill and others.
- CTRL or SHIFT while clicking is Color Picking – get color from pixels.
### LIBRARY DISKS ###
- work in Weasel Controller (put them into a drive)
- work in Miner
- library disk is linked to the weasel program when you build it (check&launch)
- once the program is compiled, the disk is not needed, and changing it has no
effect until you rebuild the program. This is for technical reasons, it isn’t that
I want to make it harder.
- only functions from library disks are accessible, “main flow” will never run
- disks are added from all connected drivers, and their labels have
no effect; you can prefix your functions as you wish – or not at all.
- it is useful if you’re making a mining library to for example name all functions
mlib.something… or m.something, because if you then want to combine multiple library
disks, you will be sure you don’t get a name conflict.
- if there are more functions of the same name in your program, it is not
a problem, but only the 1st will work.
- when making universal library, keep in mind that names of the peripherals may vary
- use get(“name”) and set(“name”, value) – or set(“name”, value, isGlobal),
and call(“name”, args…) if you need. This lets you get gadget name as string argument.
- this of course does not apply to miners, miners are all equivalent and the libraries
are always 100% universal
==== 3.4.7 ====
* Miners now use Weasel
* more than 100 weasel functions
* all will be documented in a separate miner guide asap.
Credit to : MightyPork from planetminecraft
Download MightyPork’s Power Craft v3.4.8 for Minecraft 1.3.1: