Minecraft Mods — March 12, 2012, 7:52 AM -
The Real Life Weather Mod for Minecraft changes the in game weather to match that of almost any town. You can now match the weather of your home town in real time!
- Sync the weather from your town into Minecraft.
- New weather types.
- Varying weather strengths.
- Syncs with real time.
Real Life Weather Mod for 1.1
- Navigate to your minecraft.jar file. This can be found by opening up Minecraft, going to the options menu, and click “Game location on disk”.
- Then navigate to the bin directory and open minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip
- Move the files from the Real Life Weather Mod .zip file into Minecraft.jar.
- Run Minecraft.
- Open up the RealLifeWeatherMod.txt file in your .Minecraft folder.
- Put your town name at the top of the text file. If your town has two words(e.g. New York.), Put a + between them(e.g. New+York).
- You’re done!