The PrinterBlock mod for Minecraft adds a printer to the game. This printer allows the use to print out giant creations in the game. The Printer Block saves time and resources while making it easier to plan out huge creations. It can be used to create 2D creations with one printer or 3G with more than one.
First construct a printer block with the following recipe:
Place the block down facing the direction that you would like to print towards.
The above recipe would make this:
The PrinterBlock mod can be used to create giant 2 dimensional creations.
- Find your minecraft.jar file. On Windows, this can be found by going to %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin.
- Backup your minecraft.jar
- Open minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip
- Move the files from the ModLoader .zip file into your minecraft.jar file
- Drag the files from inside the PrinterBlock .zip file into Minecraft.jar
- Close minecraft.jar, and run Minecraft