Lost in Aperture 3, the Best Portal-in-Minecraft Experience To Date.
- – Portal 2 Gells
- – Massive Play Areas
- – Wheatley
- – Visit Old Aperture
- – No Mods Needed
- – Resource Pack Required
- – Portal 2 Atmosphere
- – The Announcer
- – GLaDOS Boss Fight
- – Around 10 Test Chambers
- – Thrilling Storyline
- – Harry101UK
- – 4 Player Coop Support
Minecraft Lost in Aperture 3 Portal Adventure Map Screenshots:
NOTE: PLAY IN GAMEMODE 2 (ADVENTURE MODE).
How to Install Minecraft Lost in Aperture 3 Portal Adventure Map:
- Download Minecraft Lost in Aperture 3 Portal Adventure Map
- On windows this can be easily done by opening up the command line, accessible by Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (If you’re on a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/)
- This will open the saves folder where all the your worlds are stored. Once in that folder all you have to do is paste your downloaded save in
- Drag your downloader (after unzip) in the zip folderMap into saves folder
- Close all windows and open Minecraft
- Select map and play.
Download Minecraft Lost in Aperture 3 Portal Adventure Map: