Deep space turtle chase is simple one of the most amazing adventure maps for Minecraft that I have seen. It is an adventure map that is set in space and comes with its own texture pack. Along with being an adventure map it also has some puzzle aspects along the way.
Members and friends of Voxel box have made this creation over a period of months and you can see the amount of work gone into it. You can choose to play the map in single player or you can choose to play the map in multiplayer with up to 4 people. You can explore the emptiness of the space and conquer puzzles to complete this map
This map started as a idea from captain sparkles for a deep space custom map. The map now uses matmos and even has custom sounds. It feels like you are playing a game not playing a Minecraft custom map. A lot of work has went into it and I want to play it again!
You’re just eight simple steps away from a painless game install:
- 1) Backup your Minecraft data folder!
- 2) Download the latest version and extract the folder somewhere.
- 3) Also download MCNostalgia and extract to the folder.
- 4) Open Minecraft, go to options, then force update to get a clean Minecraft.jar
- 5) Following the steps on the MCNostagia page Downgrade your minecraft version to Minecraft Beta 1.8.1.
- 6) Use the .exe (for windows) or .jar (for linux/mac) in the Deep Space Turtle Chase installer to modify your client
- 7) Open Minecraft again, select the Deep Space Turtle Chase texture pack
- 8 ) Go to Single Player, select the map, and enjoy!